1. Types of Information Collected.
a. Traffic Data Collected. The Provider automatically tracks and collects the certain information when the User visits the Provider’s Web Site, including the User’s: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify the User but is helpful in the Provider’s efforts to improve the User’s experience on the Web Site. The Provider also uses “cookies,” which are small data files that may be stored on the User’s computer by the Web Site (and may use other automated information gathering devices).
b. Personal Information Collected. In order for the User to access certain services and to purchase products that the Provider may offer via the Web Site, the Provider requires the User to provide information that personally identifies the User (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) “Contact Data” (such as name, mailing and e-mail addresses); and (ii) “Financial Data” (such as account or credit card number). If the User communicates with the Provider by e-mail or completes online registration forms, surveys or other forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Personal Information Collected. The Provider will use Contact Data to respond to the User’s requests and inquiries. The Provider uses the User’s Financial Data to verify the User’s qualifications for certain products or services and to bill for products and services. As appropriate the Provider will provide User’s Personal Information to Provider’s licensee and franchisees. The Provider may use the User’s Contact Data to send the User information about the Provider, its products or services. If the User does not wish to receive such information, the User may, at any time, use the Contact Us link on the Web Site to advise the Provider accordingly, or the User may, upon receipt of such information, follow the instructions enclosed in such communication to remove the User’s name from the Web Site’s mailing list.
The User may choose not to provide the Provider with any Personal Information. In such an event, the User can still access and use much of the Web Site; however, the User will not be able to access and use those portions of the Web Site that require the User’s Personal Information. Some pages on the Web Site may give the User the option of revealing certain Personal Information about the User on the Web Site.
The Provider will not, without asking for the User’s prior permission, use Personal Information it collects from the User for purposes other than those for which the Personal Information was collected.
If the User desires to review or change any Personal Information that the Provider may have about the User, the User can send its request with clear instructions to the Provider at the Contact Us link on the Web Site.
4. Confidentiality of Personal Information. The Provider will not disclose to unrelated third parties (but may disclose to its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, franchisees, subcontractors, credit card processors and other related parties) any Personal Information about User, without User’s prior consent unless the Provider has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Provider; (c) enforce this Agreement; or (d) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of the Provider’s services or equipment, including the services provided by the Web Site as authorized by law. In the latter case, any disclosure of User’s personal information will be governed by a confidentiality obligation.
5. Lost or Stolen Information. The User must promptly notify the Provider if the User’s credit card, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, the Provider will cancel that credit card number, user name or password and update its records accordingly.
6. Links and User Privacy. The Web Site may contain links to other web sites. The Provider is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites and in providing the link the Provider does not imply any endorsement, recommendation or approval of such sites. The User accessing any such site is entirely at the User’s own risk.
7. General Internet Security Issues. User is aware of the general security and on-line privacy risks pertaining to the Internet (for which the Provider is not in any way responsible).
8. Underage Users. Individuals under the age of eighteen are not allowed to use the Web Site without the consent/supervision of their parent or legal guardian. Individuals under the age of thirteen are not allowed to post any contact information for display on the Web Site.