Milliken & Company, AND ANY AFFILIATE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY”), AUTHORIZES YOU TO ACCESS AND USE THIS INTERNET SITE (“SITE”) AND RELATED SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW (“TERMS”). PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY, AND DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
1. Use of This Site. All pages within this Site are the property of the Company. The Company authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Site only for your personal and internal business use (including use directly associated with the sales and marketing of the Company products), provided that you agree to these Terms. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 (or revisions/replacements thereof).
2. Site Copyrights. You agree to retain on any copies all copyright and other proprietary notices associated with any original materials that you download or use from this Site. You may not modify the materials on this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or external business purpose, except as set forth above. Any product, process or technology described in these materials may be the subject of other intellectual property rights (including patent rights) reserved by the Company and are not licensed for any purpose hereunder. Any software (“Software”) that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of the Company and/or its suppliers, and any reproduction, redistribution, or use of such Software shall be governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the Software. Unless expressly provided for in such end user license agreement, reproduction of the Software for purposes of redistribution or for other than personal or internal business use is expressly prohibited.
3. Trademarks. Registered and common law trademarks and service marks of the Company, including without limitation the Company’s name and all associated trademarks and logos displayed on this Site, may not be copied or used in any manner without written authorization from the Company.
5. Internet Links. For your convenience, this Site may contain links to third party sites that the Company does not own or maintain. With respect to those sites, the Company assumes no liability, and does not endorse or make any representations about any information, products, or services associated with those sites, or any results that may be obtained from using such sites. Your access and use of such third party sites, and use of any information obtained as a result of that access, is at your sole risk.
6. Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Company may make changes to the Site and the information contained within it or any Site-related service at any time without notice. Some information and Site-related services may be out of date or contain inaccuracies or errors. The Company makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site or the information presented on or through the Site and makes no commitment to update or correct the information obtained through or presented on this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your area. Consult your local Company business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
7. Limitation of Liability. THE COMPANY IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
8. Controlling Law. These Terms are made in and shall be governed by and construed and performed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Carolina, U.S.A. and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any federal, national or state court responsible for such jurisdiction.
9. Revisions to the Terms. The Company reserves the right, at any time, to change these Terms, simply by making and posting such changes on this page. The date of the most recent revision is provided below. You should review this page and the Terms frequently because the Terms are binding upon you when you access or use the Site, the information contained on the Site, or any of the Site-related services. These Terms may be superseded or extended by express terms in notices located on certain pages of this Site.